Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Spring Green Knobs and White Paint

Sweet and Solid Dresser

I always kick myself when I forget to take a before picture. I am so glad that I did with this great piece so I can share how much potential projects have when given a little attention.

This piece was in such great shape that with a little sanding, paint and 18!! yes, 18 new knobs it was given a new life and an oppertunity to shine! Take a look at what she became...


 
Never underestimate the power of a good paint job and spring-green knobs.This piece has 9 drawers for ample storage space for anything--clothes, toys, DVD's, you name it! My good friend bought this piece was so happy with the outcome. It will look fantastic in her home.
SOLD!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely 100% pleased with this piece!! It goes perfectly in my dining area as a Buffet. It holds place mats, table cloths, extra candles, napkins and napkin rings and so much more. Everyone that comes into our home falls in love with each piece that I bought from your boutique. Thank you for creating such a beautiful piece of furniture that happens to be my favorite piece in our home!
    Sincerely,
    Theresa Miller

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS