Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Valve Dresser

Bow front Dresser

Hello Bow Front Dresser! I love when friends and family find pieces for me to finish. My sweet Aunt no longer needing this piece, knew I would give it some life and find it a good home. This dresser has such character and I knew immediately, that all it needed was a clean coat of my pristine white paint and some water valve knobs to accentuate its detail. Jacks and mine romantic dates mostly now consist of adventures to Home Depot and Hobby Lobby where we search for the perfect knobs! It's nice he has great taste, he found these awesome knobs! Way to go Jack!

The pictures may be a little deceiving, the dresser is 28" tall. The perfect height for a TV console or a night side table!

Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS