Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Our little Store – under the umbrella

store

 

Well I have a little something to admit. I have been MIA for most of the summer, busy with kids, projects, trips and just loving time off! Thanks to my sweet girls who reconfigure, redesign and keep the boat afloat while the captain plays! But since we have been back to our normal schedule and finally to have a routine I can honestly say I love our little store. I love that I have an outlet to be creative, that people love our store and to work with amazing stylists and friends. That is what is unique about Livy Lou’s. People say that there is a sweet vibe and we will keep it that way. It’s a place to come, relax, be inspired and get pampered! There’s always new things going, new products to try and new fashion trends so come stop by. We are always so glad when you do!

Ps. The only way to get things you want is to ask. I saw this awesome umbrella in a guys side yard – I know right! But those are the best finds (other people’s things that they are NOT appreciating!)  I have wanted one for years for the store. I left a note on the door and surprisingly he said it was available! I wired a string of my fav outdoor lights and how fabulous is that! This is one of my favorite things about our store!

Whoo Whoo!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS