Thursday, March 7, 2013

Shabby Dining Set

 
Shabby Dining Set
I purchased this amazing table when we lived over in the white mountain area. It has been a permanent fixture in the store for the past three years. A sweet couple was up from the valley and fell in love with it and asked if I would consider selling it. I have learned over the past few years to not allow myself to get attached to pieces of furniture. So, willing to let it go I said yes. They asked if I would find six chairs and I said of course. Have I mentioned I love the hunt for a specific piece of furniture?!? So I found these sad chairs that were literally in pieces. Aren't they great?! It was like they were meant to be a set. There were five side chairs and one captains chair! Perf! Luckily I have a hubby who fixes, builds, tightens, screws and makes all my creative dreams a reality! Glue, screws, primer, paint, padding for chairs and custom ordered fabric and wha la! It was sad to see it go but I know it went to a good home. SOLD!


 
 
Isn't she amazing!?
I love the detail on the legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS