Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Twins Vanity

Speaking of sweet maple...

My Dad was raised in a home with beautiful antiques from all over the world. I can only image when he sees the trailer coming down the road, parks by the barn and we start to unload furniture that he thinks to himself..."is she REALLY going to paint that?" But what a transformation it makes. I always feel like fixing, glueing, desining, painting and waxing gives these old pieces of furniture a new life and can now be appreicated and loved for their detail by thier owners. This sad vanity went from sitting in a thrift store to finished and loved by two cute twins who share a room. Who knows how long it sat without a mirror, but I was sure glad that I had the perfect one sitting around the barn. My Jack attached the mirror and I can't help but think of two sweet girls looking in the mirror playing dress up and testing out make up for the next few years! SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS