Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Little Red Telephone Table

 

 
The Little Red Telephone Table

I feel like authentic vintage telephone tables are so hard to find. So, I was so excited when I came across this little charmer! Once again my Jack of all trades, the husband, sanded it down, glued it up and it was ready to paint. Actually I think I'll just start calling him Jack. I am so lucky to be married to such a talented and creative man!
 
Once again fabric laying around proved that drawers full of random scraps are always useful! I wish the picture did justice to this beautiful textile. I love that there is always something welcoming about the color red. It was the perfect color for this Little Red Telephone Table! SOLD!



2 comments:

  1. Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next.. free 0800 numbers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. 0800 mobile numbers

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS