Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Side Table Sink


 
Charming Corner Cabinet
 
It is always interesting to see how projects I envision in my head actually turn out.
I wish the after picture was a little better but you get the idea of how incredible this corner sink ended up.
 
We had a little space left in our salon and we decided to make it into a nail technician room. Clothing, hair and now nails! It's the cutest little one stop shop around!
The room is a little funny shaped so we decided we needed to put the sink in the corner to optimise space.
 
 
                 Two sad end tables............Stacked on top of each other...........With a sink!


Charming Corner Cabinet / Sink
 

Did I mention Jack was a plumber too!? This boy can do anything, I'm such a lucky girl! A few corbels, some paint and a sink from out local home improvement store and TA DA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS